100 PURE & NATURAL
MINYAK ADAS ( STAR ANISE OIL ) DIPRODUKSI MELALUI PROSES PENYULINGAN UANG BIJI TUMBUHAN ADAS ( foeniculum vulgare )
- Menyembuhkan luka
- Mengurangi dan mencegah kejang usus (kolik)
- Anti oksidan
- Anti mikroba
- Meredakan gas lambung dan sembelit
- Menyembuhkan masalah pecernaan
- Membantu menurunkan berat badan
- Meredakan rematik / sakit otot
- Melancarkan respirasi / saluran pernafasan
- Relaksasi ( mengurangi, stress, depresi, emosi)
Cara pemakaian :
- Minyak adas dioleskan dan digosokkan kebagian tubuh yang sakit
- Sebagai aromatherapy, memakai alat diffuser / humidifier
Note : Selalu Ready Stock
Order grosir/eceran :
Tlp : +6236944047
Star anise is an evergreen tree which is commonly known as Star anise seed, Badiam, Chinese star anise, Anis de Chine, Anis Étoilé, Anís Estrellado, Aniseed Stars, Anis Étoilé Chinois, Ba Jiao Hui, Anisi Stellati Fructus, Badiane, Badiana, Badiane de Chine, Chinese Anise, Bajiao, Eight-Horned Anise, Illicium and Eight Horns. Its origin is in Southern China. Traditionally, it is used as a herb for its healing properties and numerous health benefits.The seeds of Star anise fruit are sundried and then steam distilled to extract essential oils. The oil is pale yellow to clear with a strong scent that resembles liquorice. It has thick consistency. It possesses anti-rheumatic, anti-epileptic and antiseptic properties which makes it versatile. It acts as a decongestant, solves digestive problems and provides sound sleep. It is used as a flavoring agent in various dishes. Star anise essential oil has constituents such as anisaldehyde, alpha pinene, camphene, beta pinene, cis and trans anethol, acetoanisol, linalool and safrol. Being high fragrant oil, it is used in perfumery, cooking, toothpastes, soaps, skin creams and mouthwashes.
Health Benefits of Star anise essential oil
Star anise is an evergreen plant that bears a star shaped fruit. It is scientifically called Illicium verum. It has similar flavor of anise or licorice but is not related to true anise plant. It provides enormous health benefits which are to be discussed below:
- Sedating effects
This essential oil possesses sedative and narcotic properties that help to calm hysteric and epileptic attacks. It slows down the respiration, circulation as well as nervous response if used excessively. It stimulates cordial and stimulating properties if used in adequate amounts. It is useful for hyper reactions, nervous afflictions and convulsions.
- Relief pain
It provides relief from arthritic and rheumatic pains by increasing the circulation of blood and lowering the pain sensation on the affected areas.
- Speeds up healing process
With antiseptic properties, this oil helps to prevent infections and sepsis of wounds. It also fastens the healing of wounds.
- Cure spasms
The spasms such as coughs, cramps, diarrhea, aches, convulsions and nervous afflictions could be cured with this essential oil. It provides anti-spasmodic and relaxant properties that calm down contractions and relive the mentioned ailments.
- Lowers fatigue
Star anise essential oil possesses mild purgative properties but is safe when used on lower amounts. It cures indigestion, flatulence, constipation and clears motions.
- Digestive issues
Gas results in flatulence, indigestion, stomach aches, chest pain, muscular pains, hypertension, rheumatism, reduction of eyesight and hair loss. This oil helps to eliminate excess gas from the body.
- Respiratory health
This essential oil has warming effect on the body that assist the circulatory and respiratory systems. It encounters rheumatism, arthritis, deposition of phlegm and colds.
- Relaxation effects
Its acts as a sedative and treats the health problems such as nervous afflictions, anxiety, anger, depression and stress. When used in small amounts, it acts as a stimulant.
- Eliminate worms
As it possesses an insecticidal property, it eliminates intestinal worms from the body. It could be helpful for the children having the issue of intestinal worms.
- Loosen mucus
This oil loosens phlegm and mucus which are deposited in respiratory tracts and lungs. It provides relief from breathing problems, bronchitis, asthma, cough, congestion and respiratory problems.
- If used in a diffuser, it eases colds, flu and bronchitis.
- It is used in aromatherapy for digestive, carminative, diuretic and stimulant properties.
- It treat skin problems, combat stress and fatigue.
- It is used as a breath freshener.
- It is useful for treating pains, aches, cramps and colic.
- It also treats respiratory problems.
- Massage with the mixture of 2 drops of Neroli, 2 drops of Star Anise essential oil, 1 drop of Cinnamon and 2 drops of Spearmint oil in the abdomen to ease effleurage movements.
- Diffuse five drops of Cedarwood oil and five drops of Star Anise essential oil for treating respiratory problems.
- It is used for muscle spasms, joint aches, constipation, digestive problems, toothaches and sleep disorders.
- It uplifts the mood.
- It provides relief from menstrual discomfort and ease menopause symptoms.
- It eases breathing, lung as well as nasal congestion if inhaled.
- It is used in inhalers, vaporizers, steamers and baths.
- The excessive use of Star anise essential oil lowers the circulation and respiration.
- It is not recommended to use for children.
- Some might get skin irritation.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should not use it.
- It could worsen some cancers caused due to the effect on estrogen hormones. So cancer patients should avoid it.
- Side effects such as mouth inflammation, vomiting, nausea and skin irritation might be experienced.
- It should not be used internally.
- Avoid using it on eyes, ears and sensitive areas of the body.
- Perform a patch test before use.
- It is usually blended with Cedarwood, Black Pepper, Pine, Coriander seed and Sweet orange.
- It is used to add fragrance in cosmetics, soaps, toothpaste and perfumes.
- It adds flavor to anisette and liquor absenthe.
Star anise essential oil facts
This essential oil possess fresh, spicy, sweet and liquorice aroma. It is derived from the seeds of Star Anise fruit. The oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation of dried seeds. It is used as a flavoring agent in the medicines to treat cough and cold. It blends well with clove, cinnamon, orange, lavender and pine essential oil. It should be used internally with the proper guidance of the health professional. If consumed in excessive amounts, being a mild narcotic, it slows down circulatory system.
|Name||Star anise essential oil facts and benefits|
|Star anise essential oil facts and benefits||Illicium verum|
|Native||It was originated in Southern China.|
|Common/English Name of Star anise plant||Star anise seed, Badiam, Chinese star anise, Anis de Chine, Anis Étoilé, Anís Estrellado, Aniseed Stars, Anis Étoilé Chinois, Ba Jiao Hui, Anisi Stellati Fructus, Badiane, Badiana, Badiane de Chine, Chinese Anise, Bajiao, Eight-Horned Anise, Illicium, Eight Horns|
|Name in Other Languages of Star anise plant||Hindi: chakra phool|
|Method of extraction||Steam distillation|
|Plant part used||Seeds|
|Color||Pale yellow, clear|
|Flavor/aroma||Sharp, licorice, spicy, sweet|
Product Type: Essential Oil