PENGHARUM RUANGAN – NATURAL FRESHENER
100% PURE & NATURAL
Komposisi : Minyak cendana / Sandalwood oil
Digantung di mobil / dalam ruangan.
Produksi : www.tsbali.com
- INCI NAME
- FUSANUS SPICATUS WOOD OIL
- ESSENTIAL OIL NAME
- Australian sandalwood essential oil
- PART USED
- Woody, oriental, rich
- EXTRACTION METHOD
- Steam distillation
- 2500kg of wood for 45-50 L of essential oil*
* Franchomme, P. La science des huiles essentielles médicinales. (Guy Trédaniel, 2015).
ABOUT THE PLANT
- LATIN NAME
- Santalum spicatum
- BOTANICAL FAMILY
- PLANT DETAIL
- There are lots of different species of Sandalwood, coming from a variety of countries from Indo-Malaysia to Australia. The plant is a small tree reaching 4-9 meters high. The bark is brown outside but white inside and the leaves are green. The fruits appear after 3 years. Sandalwood is commonly used to give background notes to perfumes.
- NATIVE REGION
Our expert Dr Françoise Couic Marinier tells you all about essential oils.
Widely known for its amazing therapeutic and medicinal benefits, Sandalwood Essential Oil is extremely popular in the world of aromatherapy.
Product Type: Aromatheraphy Oil, Essential Oil, Healthy Care